Saturday, November 20, 2010

Time to Dust This Off and Get Going Again

Hello, friends...

I've just completed 365 v-log posts in 365 days, which is why I haven't had time to post here in over a year.  While I'll have some written material to share here and will continue to post v-logs at www.WeDontNeedNoStinkingRecordCompany.com, I plan to also grab material of interest from around the world and repost it here.

Hope you find this information useful.  If you need stuff organized and all in one place, I suggest you acquire some of my books on songwriting, promotion, and getting your act together.  These are available at www.GigsterClinics.com

Cheers,

Ryan Michael Galloway
Alpha Gigster, producer, speaker, and performing songwriter
972-841-0226
www.RyanRocks.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home